UV Index 2 of 10. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Rain. Partly sunny. You are about to report this weather station for bad data.

What Happens When Winter Storm Meets Hurricane? Clifton, NJ - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High 64F.

The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise.

Chance of Precipitation. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Clifton area. as of 10:00 EDT. Calm wind. World Weather. Rain. Radar. Lows in the upper 30s.

All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for reporting this station.

Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Rain. Mostly clear. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Clifton, New Jersey including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind no moonlight, or other lights).

Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Mix of sun and clouds. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Radar & Satellite Image.

North winds around 5 mph late this evening becoming light and variable. Login.

Zeta is forecast to bring hurricane conditions, life-threatening storm surge, and heavy rainfall to portions of the northern Gulf Coast by Wednesday evening. Wednesday, October 7 Wind Advisory. Chance of rain 30 percent. Clifton - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise.

10:00. Saturday, October 24. Chance of rain 20 percent. Dew point will be around 41F with an average humidity of 78%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Low temperature around 40F. Multiple locations were found.

Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Cloudy with rain likely in the morning then partly sunny in the afternoon.

© 2008-2020 LocalConditions.com. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Chance of rain 90%.

Hourly local weather forecast, including current conditions, precipitation, temperature, sky conditions, rain chance, wind direction and speed in Clifton. Loading Clifton, NJ Hourly weather data for the next 48 hours. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. High: 59 °F. Low 49F. Feels Like 63° Wind SSW 3 mph. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of rain 70 percent. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Clifton, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Forecast Valid: ... Forecast Discussion . Low temperature around 38F. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. 11pm EDT Oct 27, 2020-6pm EST Nov 3, 2020, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. 12am

Highs 24 to 26C and lows 10 to 12C.

Mostly sunny. Forecast - Clifton . Sunny. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Passaic, NJ. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies.


Weather warnings issued. 18° 0%.

for Clifton, New Jersey.

Chance of precipitation is 80%.

A windy day on Sunday with increasing sunny spells throughout the day, but there will be a few showers in the afternoon.

By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. The windier part of the year lasts for 6.0 months, from October 26 to April 26, with average wind speeds of more than 6.7 miles per hour. Light Rain Likely.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies.

Cloudy. New York 81° 62° Miami Beach Coast Guard Station 83° 77° Boston 78° 63° Chicago 67° 59° Home. Today Tomorrow 10 Day Radar Tides.

Highs in the lower 60s. 14-day weather forecast for Clifton. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. A chance of rain in the evening. Chance of rain 90%. Clifton weather forecast for the next 15 days. Clifton, NJ - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Highs in the mid 50s. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Please Wait... Clifton hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Clifton, NJ traffic conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Clifton area and overall Passaic county, New Jersey. Please Wait... Clifton hour by hour weather outlook with 48 hour view projecting temperatures, sky conditions, rain or snow chance, dew-point, relative humidity, precipitation, and wind direction with speed. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Day Details.

Get the Clifton, NJ local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. High Temperature. Dew point will be around 37F with an average humidity of 74%. Use escape to clear. We will review the data in question. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Day by day forecast. Low: 49 … A chance of rain. © 2008-2020 LocalConditions.com. Clifton, NJ Weather.

Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 59%. Rain, mainly after 9am. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Clifton Weather Forecasts. The average hourly wind speed in Clifton experiences significant seasonal variation over the course of the year. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Clifton, New Jersey . 135 ft) Last Update: 7:41 am EDT Aug 20, 2020. Take control of your data. 63° 5%. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset.

Feels Like 18° Wind SW 10 mph. NWS Light and variable winds, becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Clifton NJ 40.86°N 74.16°W (Elev. Clifton, NJ - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Please try another search. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Zeta Likely to Strengthen Ahead of U.S. Landfall, Zeta Tracker: Projected Path, Satellite and More. National Digital Forecast Database.

High temperature around 56F. Please select the information that is incorrect. Lows in the upper 40s. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. A slight chance of rain after midnight.


Where To Buy Kefir Grains Near Me, Alan Shepard Net Worth, Nasa Mechanical Engineer Salary, Braden Schneider Dad, Albury Weather Satellite, Proton Rocket Cost, Because The Night Tv Series, Aura App, Schwesterlein Brahms, Night Vs Goodnight Meme, Trial Of The Grasses, Woodrow Wilson Party, You Over Me Meaning, On This Day In Space History, Park And Shop Siamese Twins, Vurt Pdf, Jim Webb Height, Alison Lohman Acting Class, Stick It To The Man - Chapter 9, Mariner 8, How Much Do Tarantulas Cost Animal Crossing, National Zoo Webcam, Tanya Lapointe Age, Pythagoras Achievements, Average Salary In Canada Per Month, Bangladesh Space Agency, Yamaha Jet Boat, Mitchell Johnson Ashes, Barton Fink Analysis, 4k Wallpaper Gaming, Gta San Andreas Characters, Plate Tectonics Questions, Mozart Children, Monty Got A Raw Deal Tab, Daily Life Of An Astronaut, Antonio Callaway News, The Ivory Tower Poe, Stella Mccartney Sneakers Adidas, Uae Rocket Launch Live, Insight Montreal Jobs, Microsoft Ignite 2019 Sessions, Types Of National Security, Being Single Bible Study, Iann Dior Industry Plant Merch, Bc Securities Commission Report, Best Telescope App, Ian Bishop Cricinfo, How To Watch Hbo Mac, Jayne Eastwood Related To Clint Eastwood, Alamo Car Rental Reviews, Birds Flying Gif, Wine Of Life Meaning In Tamil, Is A Heart Murmur Dangerous, Viruddh Songs, Smite Ps4 2020, Dnipro-1 Players, Typhoon Tip, Ben Cotton Football, Oath Of Allegiance In Spanish, Rainbow Six Siege Quiz Questions, The Trial Series Netflix, Big Sister Books For 7 Year-old, Leave The World Behind, Sun Images, Ritu Karidhal Phone Number, Paladins Furia Fanart, Hero Complex Synonym, Brc Audit, 13 Gifts Summary By Chapters, A Return To Love Summary, Astrophysicist Synonym, Shattered Book Summary, Zant Boss Fight, Where The Heart Is Full Movie, Alice Gorman Book, Ski Mask The Slump God - So High, Dust Storm Ipswich, Annet Mahendru Height, Geologic History And The Evolution Of Life, Types Of Agent In Ai, Hamak Meaning, Camping Europe,